[BKARTS] Muir Dawson

I have received word from Don Guyot  (who was contacted by Ingrid Weimann)
that Muir Dawson, late of Dawsons Book Shop, Los Angeles, passed away while
gardening, on 21 February.  I have no other information, but he will be
missed by the book arts community, including those book collectors whose
collections were enhanced by the volumes obtained from him.

Sincere condolences to Agnes and family.

Vi Wilson