Re: [BKARTS] Tim Ely exhibition in April & May 2005

I whole-heartedly agree with Scott.  Tim Ely was an inspiring teacher and his books are rich and so intriguing.  He was the person who inspired me to quick a good job and to study book arts at UA. He is such a gifted instructor and artist. I would love to see the show, too.