Re: [BKARTS] Glasgow College of Building and Printing

I haven't heard of the Glasgow College of Building and Printing, but at the Printmaking department of the Glasgow School of Art, where I went for a semester, they had us do some book forms and a print edition in a handmade box. They are pretty knowledgeable about bookbinding...I don't know if they offer classes specifically in that, but that might give you an idea of one small aspect of bookbinding in Glasgow.
-Andrea

Mary Yordy <mary.yordy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am curious about the one year Fine Bookbinding program at Glasgow College
of Building and Printing, and about Book Arts in Glasgow generally. Can
anyone on the list offer information?

Both at: