[BKARTS] Bookbinding Equipment

I have several hand-bookbinding machines for sale. Since most of them are cast iron and very heavy, it is probably best if you are in the New York City area, since shipping is not really an option. Photos are attached and I am happy to discuss the condition of the pieces and set up appointments to view them. My phone number is 212-777-7716.

Backer (cheeks 21 1/4 x 5) Excellent condition. Asking $1200.00
Board Shears Asking $500.00 (There is a flaw here. The bar that supports the foot clamp has snapped. This does not seem to effect the operation of the tool)
Press Asking $300.00 Size of platen is 19x12
Sewing Frame Fair condition. Asking $50.00
Clamp Good condition Asking $100.00

I am willing to listen to offers for multiple pieces. Please call with any questions. Photos are attached.