Re: [BKARTS] Tim Ely exhibition in April & May 2005

Naw - he's just not sitting next to me, is all.

On Feb 24, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Signa Houghteling wrote:

Has he died?  He is spoken of here as though he has.  I surely hope he
has
not.

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Marvel Maring
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:05 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tim Ely exhibition in April & May 2005

I whole-heartedly agree with Scott. Tim Ely was an inspiring teacher and his books are rich and so intriguing. He was the person who inspired me to quick a good job and to study book arts at UA. He is such a gifted instructor and artist. I would love to see the show, too.

On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, at 04:28PM, Scott Teplin
<teplin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ohh - I wish I could see that show. I took a short classhe taught at
SITKA on the Oregon coast many years back - he was a great guy. AND -
his work is amazing.

-Scott Teplin

Sketch updated weekly!<<
http://www.teplin.com