Re: [BKARTS] why fold on the grain?

Dear Shannon,

Like daily flossing and wearing clean underwear in case you're in an
accident and other very, very important admonitions, folding against the
grain is simply unthinkable.

I agree!  Well, about the underwear anyway.  Wearing any underwear at
all is just unthinkable.

And if you do it, don't sign your name.

I am thinking of signing my underwear: but WITH THE GRAIN of course!

--shannon

Signa