[BKARTS] how about folding 45 deg to the grain?

I haven't seen this mentioned in the discussions about folding
with/against the grain.  For example, in the case where I'm making a
little container (and no glue is used) and I need to make 4 folds in a
rectangular shape. The choices would be 2 folds against, and 2 folds
with, the grain, or all 4 folds at 45 deg to the grain.  What are the
implications of these choices?

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 12.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books