Re: [BKARTS] linen and cotton comments

In all the classes I have taken and all the books I have read, I have never
seen it recommended that we sew books together with cotton thread. If cotton
fibers are less "breakable" than linen fibers why do we sew with linen rather
than cotton. What characteristic of linen makes it better to sew with.
Patricia Grass