Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

Excellent choice. I love my HP.

Charles Schermerhorn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Octavia & Co. Press" <JamieJT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Inkjet printers

Personal Favorite: HP4550Color. Its got metal parts on the inside, so
you don't have to worry about parts wearing out and squeaking like mad.
If you're into the black and white, use an HPLaserjet4. It's a basic
printer, but cheap to fix, and easy to get refillable toner cartridges
for. Recycle those toner carts!

Robert