[BKARTS] Studio on the Square Workshops

I took a class this past weekend at
Studio-on-the-Square on Union Square.  The class was
great.  The instructor, Mindy Belloff, is very
knowledgeable and has a friendly, open teaching style.
I was somewhat intimidated upon entrance to the class.
 I was immediately put at ease and  came home with an
edition of four books of text and image in a one day
course!  With Mindy?s guidance, I produced a book that
really surprised me in terms of content, form and
aesthetic.  The studio is very well equipped.  I
recommend checking out the website
www.StudioOnTheSq.com and taking classes there.
-Terri