Re: [BKARTS] linen and cotton comments

Thank you for the info.

I searched for waxed linen thread in Europe (on the internet), but I
can't find it. Even not in Ireland. I can only find it on US websites. I
wonder why? If someone knows a store based in Europe, I would like to
know.

I would love to try waxed linen thread, but I use 100% cotton thread
instead now. (I'm not a pro, I don't make books for a living.)

Marloes
The Netherlands

--
http://boekkunst.tussenpozen.com - My BookArts Gallery (just made my