Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

Just recently got a Canon i9900. The color is great (8 cartridges) and it
can handle paper up to super-B (13 X 19). Had a HP cp1700. Printheads are a
hassle and HP's customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Ted

MERLIN Press
Danvers, MA

have ones you rave about or ones you abhor?  I would like to hear some
input from you experience.  Thank you.