Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

>I have been in contact with a photography group who
>recommend the Epson Stylus 2100.

The 2100 is the same machine as the 2200, but is the European release. The
European version was released a bit earlier, and originally shipped with
something called a "gray balancer." This was a software add-on that had a
220 page manual. It was omitted from the North American release. Whether it
has since been added to the 2200 version or deleted from the 2100 I don't
know.  Details on this are at
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/Epson2200.shtml

--
 Richard