Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

We've got an HP 2500 that is the entry level color laser printer and we're
very happy with it. They're much less expensive then a few years ago (under
$500) but the consumables can be a killer, so factor that in to your
investment. With moderate use, plan on 4 toner cartridges @ $85 ea. every
year or so plus a new imaging drum @ $160 every two years or so.

Difference between the entry level and the larger unit seems to be added
paper tray, but nothing else that I can tell, having used both. (might be
metal vs. plastic parts, as mentioned)

all the best,
Roberta