Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

I second Richard Minsky's comments on the Epson Stylus C84 (now it's C86)
printer, with one caveat: keep the box and the receipt. It is quite
possible that you will be getting a replacement before the warranty has
expired.

I had a C84 which simply quit emitting ink; when I looked around the
Internet for information, I found that this is not uncommon -- something
about a loss of vacuum, I think. There's even an exploded view of the
printer online, and instructions on how to repair it, but buying a new one
for $79 made more sense than hours of trying to repair the old one.

Even though it's not a durable printer, it's so good in every other way
that it's worth buying again and again.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida

e-mail:  callibeth@xxxxxxxxxxx
website:  mywebpages.comcast.net/callibeth