Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printers

> I prefer the paper handling in the Epson line, and in general prefer inkjet
> to laser printers

Richard,

Since you have so much experience with so many different printers, I'll ask
a burning question I've had on a slightly different topic: I am looking for
a color printer (minimum size 11x17") that prints type cleanly
(specifically, as cleanly as a laser printer). So far I have not seen any
inkjet printers that do this on any papers. Are you aware of any?

And if not, are there any color laser printers to be recommended?

Cathy de Heer