Re: [BKARTS] websites

PHP code is a programming language that allows for dynamic content to be
added based on user interactivity and database connections.  It can be
edited using anything from Notepad or TextEdit, to Dreamweaver.

I would suggest getting a book if you decide to work with PHP as it's far
more complex than HTML.  HTML follows a logic that is similar to spoken
language, where as PHP can sometimes be so complex it looks like an
alegbra equation gone bad.

I can suggest a few books if you'd like, but I would almost ask for your
web developer to create a CMS (Content Management System) for you out of
PHP rather than you trying to edit it.  I've seen many a sites broken this
way.

Christian