Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet printer- been lurkin'

I have had for over a year an Epson 2200 printer and it does all it says it does. I use heavyweight paper all the time and as long as I move the paper lever back one notch, all is well. The heads on this printer are really sturdy and flexible. They have yet to get out of line and I use it alot. As for scanners, I have an Epson 3200 which has been upgraded to something newer but in the same ballpark. It is very good with slides and negs. most of the time and the results are quite good for the price.  Occasionally it will refuse to read a slide and I have to make adjustments or reinstall software or turn it off and on, all the regular computer gliches with pcs. with a Mac I do not know how it would act. Anyway I am quite happy with my prints. For prosumer products they are very good. Sandy O