Re: [BKARTS] Hot melt equipment

Actually I don't jest, the Brackett is a desktop, but I have
another Brackett that is what I call a merry-go-round for paper
designed by the Marquis de'Sade.

The two machines I refered you to are entry level bindry
equipment, intended for binding runs as short as one copy.

I recommend the Roseback most highly because it is capable of a
true perfect binding, complete with a spine roughner. If you
were to look under the work table of a working machine you
would see a couple of nice motors and a lot of vacant space. I
guess it could be made as a table top machine, but the working
height woulkd be miserable.

If I thought you wanted mew to suggest an industrial machine I
could refer you to delightful Muller Martini, Macey and other
brands that can collate, glue, cool and trim at 15M books per
hour.

--- Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Surely you jest. These are industrial equipment with
> corresponding
> prices. I am talking about a desktop machine. But thank you
> for giving
> me something to drool over this morning.
>
> Silver MayKitten wrote:
> > Brackett Machine comes to mind:
> >
> > http://www.brackett-inc.com/Literature/PADFAX.PDF
> >
> > As does Roseback:
> >

> http://www.rosbackcompany.com/Downloads/Documents/850-LIT.PDF
> >
> > MayKitten
> > --- Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >>Are there any hot melt spine binding machines suitable for
> >>small home
>

> --
> JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
> Cancun User's Guide 2005 http://www.lulu.com/jules
>
> Newsroom-l, news and issues for journalists
> http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess