[BKARTS] CBA 30th Anniversary Benefit

Please join us at The Center for Book Arts next Wednesday, April 6th
for our 30th Anniversary Edible Books Benefit.

We will be honoring Barbara Mauriello, longtime faculty member, for her
 invaluable contributions to our educational program, as well as Joan K.
 Davidson, Sharon Dolin, John Ross, and Lizzie the Cat. Literary cocktails
and hors d'oeuvres will be served, and delectable edible books will be
exhibited and consumed.

Tickets are available for $75 per person. The festivities begin at 6pm.
Call us at the Center for more information and to purchase tickets.

I hope you can join us for our first benefit in many years.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street