Re: [BKARTS] Shakerag Workshops

At 10:07 AM 4/2/2005, you wrote:
Hi Peggy, I cannot get to your website....
better check it out.

Thanks,

susan hogue

Thanks for letting me know.'I'm not sure why the URL did not work. I just tried it and didn't have a problem. Would you mind trying it again and letting me know what happens.

Peggy

See my photos at http://www.PictureTrail.com/angelthreads