Re: [BKARTS] Shakerag Workshops

I went to the very first session of the Shakerag workshops last year with two
friends from Kentucky to attend a computer workshop. We were all bowled over
by the hospitality, quality of the food, and great feeling of the Shakerag
workshops. I'd decided to take a chance on them, because they'd hired Scott
McCarney, a colleague and a wonderful book artist. I figured that anyone smart
enough to hire Scott knew what they were doing. We weren't prepared for the level
of service, and care of the staff. All three of us were extremely pleased, and
as we are a fairly critical bunch.

I met some great people there, had a wonderful time, and look forward to
returning again.

The workshops are in a lush and beautiful corner of Tennessee, "next door" in
country terms, to the University of the South.

If you're looking for a summer workshop in this part of the country, you
couldn't do better.

www.shakerag.org

Susan King
Paradise Press