[BKARTS] Second Announcement

SECOND TYPE ANNOUNCEMENT

We have completed the sale of our type foundry to

Mr. Hans-Ulrich Frey

Offizin Parnassia Vaettis

Unterdorf 2

CH-7315 Vaettis

Switzerland

www.parnassia@xxxxxxxxxx <http://www.parnassia@xxxxxxxxxx/>

With the equipment Mr. Frey already has

This will be the largest privately owned

Type foundry in the world

It is now up and running, and  I am confident

You will find his prices reasonable

We still have sold shelf stock left and would

Be glad to send you a sheet as an attachment

If you'll write to me off-list at

berliner@xxxxxxxx