Re: [BKARTS] looking for Emily Dickinson Groups/Lists

A little off subject, but did you know that most of Dickinson's poems can be sung to the tune of "Amazing Grace"? A little tidbit I picked up at a conference a number of years ago. Try it.

Mary Jane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tammy Powley<mailto:janine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:07 PM
  Subject: [BKARTS] looking for Emily Dickinson Groups/Lists

  Hi Everyone,

  I'm working on a book-art related research project of sorts where I'm
  studying Dickinson's fascicles/folios, and I'm looking for web groups/lists
  that might deal with Dickinson's work. I've googled and such but for the
  most part the groups I've found don't look very active. I thought perhaps
  some members of this list might know of a group I could join that discusses
  her work.

  Thanks,
  Tammy in PSL

                    Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com<http://www.philobiblon.com/>>