[BKARTS] New York City

Hello --

Does anyone know if there is a group in NYC who meet to work on book arts?  I know about the Center for Book Arts, I've taken classes there in the past.  What I'm looking for is liked minded folks who have a basic knowledge of book arts and would like to meet up and help each other.

Thanks alot.

Julia