[BKARTS] Amended Type Sale Announcement #2

We forgot to say that there's a 25% discount on all items of type on our
list; also to list the Swiss buyer's web site:

It is http://www.parnassia.org/ This is not yet fully updated to show the
faces they bought from us, but they're up and running now. If more
clarification is needed, please feel free to write or telephone
530-477-9123. A newer list is available, plenty of good things left, but I
can't post it here.  www.berliner@xxxxxxxx

Regards, Harold Berliner