From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
julia j
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 12:36 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] New York City

Hello --

Does anyone know if there is a group in NYC who meet to work on book
arts?  I know about the Center for Book Arts, I've taken classes there
in the past.  What I'm looking for is liked minded folks who have a
basic knowledge of book arts and would like to meet up and help each
other.

Thanks alot.

Julia

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>