Re: [BKARTS] A Poem for Mike Sutherland

Than you Michael, Today I tried to explain to my mother about fanaticism and why I am so angry and scared and she denied it and me. Today the wind is cold here in Maine but the osprey have returned. The rivers and streams are rushing with frigid water and approaching my sixtieth year I am feeling the rushing of life and wondering for what. Thank you.
Sandy O