Re: [BKARTS] A Poem for Mike Sutherland

Michael - The passion in this poem touched me greatly. Without knowing who
Mike Sutherland was (though I now have your explanation, so I do, remotely), I
felt he was someone wonderful I would have liked. Your parallels to the losses
in our culture gave your words added resonance for me. I am sorry for your
loss. Barbara Harman