[BKARTS] Calendar ideas

Hello,

I'm looking for calendar concepts that are clever and humorous for a fund
raising project.

It will be black and white and contain photography of people.   We are
expecting to offset print 1000 plus.

That said I would like to explore some paper folding techniques to make this
calendar very special (not costly).

Still a wall calendar but not the standard that is the goal.

Do any of you have a special calendar style that you could share?

Thanks,

Mary Taylor
Taylor Art Techs
http://www.TaylorArtTechs.com/