Re: [BKARTS] Incantations by Mayan Women

Editions wrote:
Incantations by Mayan Women is the first book Mayan people have created,
written, illustrated, printed and bound-in paper of their own making-in
nearly five hundred years.  Thirty years in the making, Incantations by
Mayan Women is hot off the press!

It sounds fascinating and exactly the kind of thing I'd like to review. Is there any place I can see it online?

--
Mad Laughter, Fragments of a Life in Progress
Now available at http://www.lulu.com/jules

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog