[BKARTS] Upcoming Workshop in Seattle

Hello,

There are still a couple of spaces left for my Photographic Artist Books workshop in Seattle in May. Come join us in the Emerald city!

Photographic Artists Books with Laura Russell
May 7 & 8, 10:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday & Sunday

It seems like everyone has a digital camera and an inkjet printer these days. Wouldn’t it be great to get all these great photos off your hard drive and into your hands? Create one-of-a-kind or limited edition artist books using your own digital or traditional photographs. We’ll talk about photo selection and computer design considerations as well as bookbinding and editioning techniques. Participants will create several blank models of artist book structures so they can later create their own editions. No bookbinding experience necessary and all materials and handouts provided.

Fee: $120 and lab fee of $15.00
Class limited to 10 participants

Find out more at: www.artbookspress.com/press

Have a good day,