[BKARTS] looking for Cialux cloth

I need some Cialux cloth, #1530 (dark green) to complete an edition. It
has been backordered by Bookmakers for months now, and I'm hoping
someone has some extra to sell. I could use up to 15 yards. If anyone
has any of this cloth, please contact me off the list.
Thanks.
Barbara Blumenthal

BARBARA B. BLUMENTHAL, MRBR Assistant
Mortimer Rare Book Room  *  Neilson Library
Smith College  *  Northampton, MA 01063
Tel.: 413-585-2906   Fax: 413-585-4486
e-mail: bblument@xxxxxxxxx