Re: [BKARTS] The Pocket Paper Engineer by Carol Barton

I just wanted to echo Alice's praise of Carol Barton's "The Pocket Paper
Engineer" - it's the best basic pop-up reference book I've seen.  It's great
for anyone's reference, but in particular I'd highly recommend it for
classroom use - great, easy-to-understand reference!  Check it out at
www.popularkinetics.com

Thanks so much, Carol!

Stephanie