[BKARTS] Question Re: PARCHMENT MAKING WITH JESSE MEYER -

Can anyone describe, um, the smell of this? I should probably just
ask Jesse, but he is used to it :-)
I know that is a kind of odd question. I'm not a squeamish person, by
any means, but I am scent sensitive and get migraines, and that is a
consideration for me when I am thinking about taking classes like
this.

PARCHMENT MAKING WITH JESSE MEYER

Thanks for any opinions you can offer me! -Jenny -- ******************************************* When I typed this email, it made total sense. That does not guarantee it will make sense when you are reading it. Consider it a mystery of time and space...