From: Jennybean <jennybean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, April 11, 2005 11:33 am
Subject: Question Re: PARCHMENT MAKING WITH JESSE MEYER -

 Can anyone describe, um, the smell of this? I should probably just
 ask Jesse, but he is used to it :-)
 I know that is a kind of odd question. I'm not a squeamish person, by
 any means, but I am scent sensitive and get migraines, and that is a
 consideration for me when I am thinking about taking classes like
 this.

 >PARCHMENT MAKING WITH JESSE MEYER

Thanks for any opinions you can offer me!