From: "Stephanie K" <frostyoranges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: The Pocket Paper Engineer by Carol Barton

I just wanted to echo Alice's praise of Carol Barton's "The Pocket Paper
Engineer" - it's the best basic pop-up reference book I've seen.  It's
great
for anyone's reference, but in particular I'd highly recommend it for
classroom use - great, easy-to-understand reference!  Check it out at
www.popularkinetics.com

Thanks so much, Carol!

Stephanie

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>