Re: [BKARTS] The Pocket Paper Engineer by Carol Barton

I have purchased from Carol Barton's web site on 2 separate occasions
without any trouble at all.  My most recent purchase was the Pocket Paper
Engineer book and I had no trouble with her site at all.   I also run a
business and take orders on-line and at times people have emailed me saying
they have not been able to register for a workshop.  I have found that
computers that haven't been upgraded in a long time and those with aol as a
server have more trouble.  hmmmmm

Kathy Malkasian
Valley Ridge Art Studio

To View The New 2005
workshop schedule:
www.valleyridgeartstudio.com <http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com>

If you DO NOT want to receive further emails from Valley Ridge Art Studio,
please contact me at kathym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject box.  (If the subject box is blank, I assume it is a virus and will
automatically delete it.)