Re: [BKARTS] looking for Cialux cloth

I searched on Froogle, the shopping engine of Google. I got hits on
Hollanders.com. Their dark green might be what you're looking for.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Blumenthal" <bblument@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:25 PM Subject: looking for Cialux cloth

I need some Cialux cloth, #1530 (dark green) to complete an edition. It
has been backordered by Bookmakers for months now, and I'm hoping
someone has some extra to sell. I could use up to 15 yards. If anyone
has any of this cloth, please contact me off the list.
Thanks.
Barbara Blumenthal

BARBARA B. BLUMENTHAL, MRBR Assistant Mortimer Rare Book Room * Neilson Library Smith College * Northampton, MA 01063 Tel.: 413-585-2906 Fax: 413-585-4486 e-mail: bblument@xxxxxxxxx

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>