[BKARTS] The Pocket Paper Engineer Workbook

Dear Listserve members,

Thank you for your comments about The Pocket Paper Engineer Workbook, How to Make Pop-Ups Step-by-Step, and for the many orders I've received.

A few of you have had problems ordering over the web site, probably due to the way various computers are configured. I'm sorry for any frustrations this has caused. If anyone is not able to order, you can email me through the web site (Contact the Artist) and the email will not be blocked by my spamblocker,. We can then make other arrangements for payment and shipment. The link to my web site is:

http://www.popularkinetics.com

Carol Barton