[BKARTS] Making brass gouges

Does anyone have any links for websites on how to bend brass for gouges?
I need  2 inches of a semi circle with a radius of almost 10 inches so I
thought I would try to fabricate it.
In case there's an easier way what I am trying to gold stamp is the
Canadian Anglican symbol on some missals. The cross on the one I
repairing is made up of nearly identical arcs although nowadays it seems
to be like this: See http://abcpublishing.com/books/covers/0919891276_lg.jpg
Thanks
Dave

_____
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria BC CANADA V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
~ Emo Phillips