[BKARTS] email change

Friends - I have finally taken the plunge and will be switching all my
internet activities to Earthlink over the next few weeks. While I still have aol for
a while (maybe longe than I want to, given how it invades my computer like a
virus!), I want to begin transferring everything to earthlink asap. Please
change my listing in your address books to:
bjharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and send all future email correspondence to that
address. For those with whom I normally correspond through Instant Messaging, I'll
let you know when I figure out how to do that! (Peter, I will do the
unsubscribe/subscribe via the listserv with the new address, not to worry!) Thanks,
Barbara Harman