Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth / Ikegami

This raises another question for me when it comes to making your own cloth
and that is, what types of tissue are good for backing?  Where do you get
them?

What types of cloth make good cloths.  Would regular cotton twill work?
How about a T-shirt material?  Or are only synthetics worth using?

I called Talas today to look for japanese rice paper to use for backing
and was told there are too many to really reccomend one and that I should
get more specifics.  So I guess now I'm in search for those specifics.

Christian