Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth / Ikegami

Christian Spinillo wrote:
This raises another question for me when it comes to making your own cloth
and that is, what types of tissue are good for backing?  Where do you get
them?

I use Sekishu (a medium weight Japanese paper)for backing cloth,
although I'm sure there are lots of other papers which would be
appropriate.

You might want to call New York Central Art Supply (1-800-959-6111) and
have them send you their current paper catalog. Even if you never buy
anything it's a great reference.

Don Rash