[BKARTS] Peter - please reply

(Peter, I will do the
unsubscribe/subscribe via the listserv with the new address, not to worry!)

I apparently spoke too soon. Have the rules changed? Tried to
unsubscribe/subscribe as I have in the past and got this message:

> unsubscribe Book_Arts-L Barbara Harman
Invalid option - "BARBARA". The valid options are GLobal, LOCal and NETWIDE
(minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).

Please explain and/or point me in the right direction to set my new options.
Sorry for the hassle, I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention!
Barbara Harman