Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth / Ikegami

Most of the time I also use Sekishu.  It's strong, lightweight, doesn't
stretch excessively when it is wetted out with glue or paste, and it's
usually not expensive.  If, however, when I want a lighter weight
product with less density, I have used medium tengujo, but that will
not be as durable.

I have bought a lot of paper from Hiromi Paper International.  They are
in Santa Monica, California, service is fast and reliable, and shipping
is less costly than from the east coast.  Contact them at
<www.hiromipaper.com>, <washi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or (310) 998-0098.

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR