Re: [BKARTS] Great font source

Here are some more font related websites that I found appealing. And
they all offer some free fonts as well, which is partly why I found
them appealing!

http://www.fontdiner.com/
http://www.typebox.com/
http://www.larabiefonts.com/
http://lovedesign.tv/

A directory of fonts from over 200 foundries:
http://www.fontscape.com/

Vernon W