[BKARTS] Position for experienced bookbinder in Austin, TX

Position available at Handbridge Bindery in Austin, Texas for a
highly experienced bookbinder (minimum of seven years). We specialize
in custom and period bookbinding, restoration of leather and cloth bound books,
various styles of boxmaking as well as paper conservation.
Must be comfortable using both Kensol and Kwikprint stamping machines
along with a Fortuna skiving machine.
Our clients include private collectors, institutions and booksellers.
Salary 30,000 to 45,000 commensurate on experience.
See bookrestoration.com for more general info.

Thanks, Glenn Fukunaga
bindery@xxxxxxxxx