[BKARTS] thanks

To all who posted advice and responses to my query about spine
lettering, Thank you for your expertise. You haven't let me down. I
hope to work on this project next month and will decide between now and
then whether to try some of your suggestions, or to just farm the job
out to some of those who offered their help.
Keep up the good work.
Jesse Meyer