From: Debbie Kogan [mailto:debbie_kogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 9:20 AM
To: Book_Arts-L [BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

Somebody is pulling our leg, right?  Is the entire kanglaonline website a
hoax?

If it is a hoax, it's a pretty elaborate hoax.  When I googled on "crores"
to find out if this was an authentic unit of currency somewhere in the
world, I got to this site http://www.kshitij.com/utilities/LnCtoMnB.shtml

Or am I the one who is out of touch with reality?